Its been a week since Oh Guys, and we are slowly registering that we will have 6, yes 6 children by mid 2018. Eek.
Here, in no special order are the things that have been keeping me awake this last week.
- What happens when they all get chicken pox? I’ll be housebound for months.
- How do I get toddler twins and twin babies out the house – do such wheels exist? (more on that at a later date)
- How the hell I am I going to manage toddler tantrums, and being weighed down with 2 watermelons on board?
- Will I ever get to go out with the girls to moan about my children, and IF I did, my slot on the agenda for moaning will take seriously longer than everyone else’s, will they die of boredom?!
- How do I get the oldest 2 to school, heavily pregnant pushing toddlers in a double buggy – is it acceptable for a 5 year old and 7 year old to walk up t’ginnel (Yorkshire for lane) by themselves?
- Would it be so bad if I ate Whole Nut everyday for 6 months?
OK, some slightly trivial, but you try talking to my crazy brain at 3am.